Asakusa local food bar hopping tour
Max 6 Guests
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm (Approx. 3 hours)
*Mainly (Mon. Tue. Thu. Fri. Sat.)
– 4:45 pm Meetup in front of the Asakusa Information Center
– Learn and taste the different types of Sake
– Walk around Asakusa during the evening time and feel the local atmosphere.
– Go to a local bar restaurant "Izakaya" and try the local food and drink.
– Head to a savory Okonomiyaki restaurant and taste the delicious food.
– 8:00 pm Finish and return to Asakusa station (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line)
Join our Asakusa evening tour when there are fewer tourists and more locals coming out for the nightlife. Eat local foods and drink alcoholic beverages as you mingle with the locals. First, taste Sake and learn about Sake culture and the different types of Sake in Japan. Then, stroll around the beautiful area. Nighttime in Sensoji Temple is calm and peaceful rather than the busy daytime. The tour takes you to a Japanese Izakaya bar and a Monja-yaki or savory Japanese pancake called Okonomiyaki restaurant. Monja-yaki is a soul food for Tokyo locals! Let’s try local foods and join in the Japanese Kampai (“Cheers” in Japanese) party.
관광객이 적고 밤문화를 즐기러 오는 현지인이 많을 때 아사쿠사 저녁 투어에 참여하세요. 현지인과 어울리면서 현지 음식을 먹고 알코올 음료를 마셔보세요. 먼저 술을 맛보고 일본의 술 문화와 다양한 종류의 술에 대해 배웁니다. 그런 다음 아름다운 지역을 산책하십시오. 센소지 절의 밤은 바쁜 낮보다는 차분하고 평화 롭습니다. 이 투어는 일본식 이자카야 바와 몬자야키 또는 오코노미 야키 레스토랑이라는 짭짤한 일본식 팬케이크로 안내합니다. 몬자야키는 도쿄 주민들을위한 소울 푸드입니다! 현지 음식을 맛보고 일본 깜 빠이 (일본어로 "건배") 파티에 참여합시다.
Asakusa Information Center / Asakusa Station (Metro)
PRICE (PER PERSON)
Approximately 8:00 PM
1. Japanese Sake Tasting (2 types of Japanese Sake)
2. Eat and drink at the street Izakaya bar (1 Drink and 2 - 3 Dishes)
3. Monja-yaki Restaurant (1 Drink and Tokyo Savory Okonomiyaki)
・If you have any food restrictions or allergies, please tell us at least one day prior to the tour date.(Until 17:00JST) Otherwise, we cannot change the menu for you.
・The minimum drinking age is 20 years old in Japan.
– (We will prepare alternative drinks for participants under the age.)
・Food (Menu Above)
・Extra foods and drinks
・This is a group tour.
・We will leave at 5:00 pm sharp, so please make sure to be there on time!
・Please come with comfortable walking shoes as this tour has a lot of walking.
・There could be a delay at when the tour ends, if you have an appointment or plan
right after this tour, please let us know in advance.
・Minimum number per group (2 people).
– (There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough
guests to meet the requirement.)
– (Guests will be informed 7 days before the tour. In the event of this occurring, you
will be offered a full refund.)
【Pricing & Payment】
・All payments must be made in full before the tour.
・We define a participant over the age of 12 years old as an adult.
・Children between the ages of 4 – 12 years old are considered a child.
– (A child's price is 70% of an adult's price)
・Children under 3 years old are free (w/o Food).
・If you would like to do a PRIVATE tour, please send an inquiry to us.
– (TOTAL PRICE= 15,000 JPY [Basic fee] + 10,500 JPY/person)
【Chinese Speaking Guide】
(If you would like to join the Chinese speaking guide tour, please note it in your inquiry.)